Machine Learning/A.I. Engineer
At Josh.ai we are innovating at the intersection of voice control, artificial intelligence, and home automation in order to create the world's most technologically advanced homes. We're a team of enthusiastic software engineers and UX/UI designers driven to change the way we interact with our living spaces. Using voice and natural user inputs, Josh.ai makes it easy to control your whole home's lighting, music, TV, shades, garage, locks, sprinklers, cameras, and more.
We are growing and looking for a talented engineer to join our team with a focus on machine learning and A.I. technologies. As a member of our Josh.ai Engineering team, you will be a crucial part of building the future of artificial intelligence in the home. This role will focus on learning capabilities, applying machine learning and pattern recognition software to help make Josh.ai smarter.
What we are looking for:
- Talented software engineers with a passion for innovation and problem solving
- Four year college degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2+ years of industry experience in a machine learning related field
- Preferred MS or PhD with a thesis in machine learning, artificial intelligence, or a related field
- Proficiency with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, classification, recommendation systems, or similar
- Self starters with a strong portfolio a PLUS
- Experience with smart home control systems a PLUS
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.