Josh.ai is looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals to join our growing organization and help change the way people are living with their homes. You’ll be based in Santa Monica, CA, and will play a critical role in facilitating and streamlining our sales processes. This is a junior role within our sales team, perfect for those looking to get started in a fast-moving startup while learning a ton of things along the way.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for inbound new client requests. If needed, direct the communications to the appropriate respective contact within the organization.
- Interview and vet potential new clients.
- Manage and maintain client and sales data in our CRM.
- Assist with all sales functions and operations, and be willing to jump in to help when needed. This could include everything from bookkeeping and assisting with shipping to sending out email blasts and data entry.
- Inspire current clients to sell more products, and help them with their sales processes if needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You will receive extensive product and industry training is provided as part of the onboarding process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- You must have a high level of organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You must enjoy negotiating with, influencing, and persuading others
- Computer literacy in Mac OS, PC and related presentation software is also necessary.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.